Partager cette information :
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
MX platform is widely setup within the IT landscape of large and internal Banks. Driven by a constantly moving market and evolving regulatory requirements, more and more clients are seeking to install the integrated Front to Back to Risk MX platform. To respond to the growing demands in London, the Murex London office is seeking for positive and motivated individuals to enroll in challenging projects at Top Tier Banks as part of the Customer Delivery Services department.
The team activity covers several areas:
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Evolution of the product and functional content
- Supporting and providing business expertise to strategic clients, linked strongly to product innovations and evolutions
- Pre-sales activities, including responding to requests for proposals and demonstrations
The offered position is PES Consultant within processing team. In this role, you will be working with a product manager and will be liaising with several departments: development, quality assurance, client evolution services and customer delivery services. You will be as well working directly with strategic clients.
Key responsibilities are:
- Active participation in product evolutions by adding new functions, including:
- Gathering Client requirements
- Perform functional product design
- Sharing the design with the Product Manager and the development team
- Receiving feedback from clients
- Following up on development progress and delivery in collaboration with the different members of the software production chain
- Adding content to the packaged solution, in line with the industry standard requirements
- Updating and approving documentation
- Creating, enriching, and presenting training to Murex's consultants and clients
- Expertise on solution design and configuration during implementation of strategic clients:
- Contributing as subject matter expert to client implementation project scoping, functional design, configuration, testing, and knowledge transfer.
- Participation in improving implementation procedures and putting new projects in place by capitalizing on the different client implementations experiences
- Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of work experience
- High interest for the financial software industry, both on the functional and technical sides
- Knowledge in finance: Hedge accounting, Back Office processes, Bank Organization
- High Quality Product Delivery is your top priority
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Willing to propose and implement new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Bilingual French/English)
- Team Player: Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Ability to interact efficiently with various technical and functional stakeholders
To apply, click here