►Executive version of the famous Parisian degree in financial mathematics.
►Taught by an educational team from the leading French universities: École Polytechnique and Sorbonne Université (Class Location: Sorbonne Université, Campus Jussieu (Paris)
►Focus on: acquiring, completing and updating your knowledge in mathematical, statistical and numerical methods for financial markets, accounting the recent developments of data science and artificial intelligence contributions
►Head of Studies: G. Pagès (Sorbonne Université), N. Touzi, E. Gobet, M. Rosenbaum (Ecole Polytechnique)
►A Financial Executive Degree Designed for:
• Graduates in applied mathematics (probability and statistics),
• Market practitioners (IT Quants, FO, MO, risks, software editor, asset manager)
•Engineers in repositioning on the equity markets, rates, foreign exchange, hybrids, energy markets, commodities, precious metals, and cryptocurrencies
- Numerical methods for simulation/optimization (GPU),
- Statistical tools for calibration, HFT & automatic investment strategies,
- Financial Engineering for Fintech, Data Science for Finance
- Quantitative Risk Management...
Deadline: September 11th 2019
The Executive Degree in 6 Essential Answers - Apply now! - More information